[OSLC-RM] Cancelling OSLC RM meeting 19th October

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Wed Oct 14 07:06:01 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have cancelled Monday's 19th October meeting, since I'm on holiday.
Thanks to Jim for offering to chair in my absence but looking at the
agenda I felt that it was a meeting I couldn't afford to miss.  We will
resume on 2nd November.

In the meantime however, I want to get the UPDATED issues CLOSED.  There
are several issues which I have responded to and marked UPDATED.  Many
thanks to those of you who have marked issues as CLOSED.  Any issues which
remain UPDATED on Monday 26th October I will unceremoniously transition to
DEFERED, meaning that they will NOT be considered for the v1.0
specification.  This gives everyone more than a week.  Any issue which you
are not happy with CLOSEing, please transition to OPEN and we will deal
with those via mail, in advance of the call on the 2nd November.

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational