[OSLC-RM] Next bi-weekly meeting - 19 October

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Oct 12 06:53:01 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I shall be on holiday this week, so will not be able to attend the call
that is scheduled for Monday 19th October.

If anyone would like to step forward to run the call, please let me know.
Unless I have a volunteer by Wednesday of this week, I shall cancel the
meeting on this day.

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational