[OSLC-RM] Link types

Torge Kummerow torgato at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 08:20:06 EDT 2009

Well, it can?t hurt, if each group is presenting a solution it thinks is
the best approach. The consolidation will have to take place IHMO and
then as lots of input for finding the best solution.

I also think that not only the linking spec should be defined globally,
but also the mechanism in doing so shouldn't care which objects are
being linked right now, only the LinkTypes should care. (An RM->RM
LinkType can?t link a QM object with an CM object for example)

Greetings,
         Torge