[OSLC-RM] Notes on pagination of large requirementcollection resources

Benjamin Williams bwilliams at uk.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 07:20:35 EDT 2009

Ian

I hope you are well...

Ive been reading what you guys have been doing with interest, as we ramp
up the effort on the OSLC reporting domain.

I understand that query has not yet been admitted to the current version
of the RM 1.0 spec, so it may be difficult for you to provide answers to
these questions, but your thoughts would still be appreciated.
I had a look over the UC's but couldn't find an answer. Could you please
confirm whether query is in scope for the final 1.0 spec, and whether you
anticipate that requirementcollections will be queryable?

Many thanks,

/Ben

Benjamin Williams
Senior Product Manager - Rational Publishing Engine

Email: bwilliams at uk.ibm.com
Tel: +44 20 8818 4360
Cell: +44 7710 637 067
IBM Extension: 364360