[OSLC-RM] Reviewing specification updates

Simon Wills simon.wills at integrate.biz
Mon Oct 5 12:09:57 EDT 2009

Hi Ian

Because of the necessary discussions that took place during today's
call, we didn't get on to the detail of debating the recent changes to
the OSLC-RM specs.  In order to progress review of these changes as
efficiently as possible, could you provide (either on this list or on
the Wiki) a brief summary of where you have made changes, and what these
changes are?  i.e. maybe a sentence or two for each changed document
section.  I think you were planning to do this verbally during the call
today, but we ran out of time.

Thanks

Simon

Simon Wills