[OSLC-RM] OSLC RM call

Lachlan Macpherson lmacpherson at uk.ibm.com
Tue Dec 1 05:16:47 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just after yesterday's meeting (30.11.2009) I thought of something I would
like to put to the entire working group.  One thing I have been noticing
is that there only appears to be a few people from the list of
participants joining the call each time.  Is this because we have the time
wrong for the meeting or is there just less interest than there was
initially?

The downside of only having a few on the calls is it can (I imagine) make
it difficult for Ian to make any concrete decisions when potential key
decision makers are not available for the call.

Perhaps we should have a key set of members who really should be on the
call and get input from them as to why they are unable to make some of the
meetings.  I appreciate that we are working with various time differences
and people have other commitments but maybe all it is, is that we have the
time of the meeting wrong?

My suggestion is that maybe the Participants should be split into Leads
and Interested Parties and work with the Leads to find a time that is
suitable for all of them so that they at least are able to make the calls.

This is only an observation / suggestion but I would be very interested in
any feedback other members may have on this suggestion. I would also like
feedback from Ian as to if he thinks this is a valid observation from his
point of view as well.

Cheers,

Lachlan

Lachlan R E Macpherson