[oslc-Reporting] OSLC Reporting Query Spec

Tack Tong tacktong at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 8 11:56:19 EST 2010

Team,

I believe we had sufficient discussion on Query in the recent WG calls.
Based on the discussion on Query, here is the spec. I like to table to get
consensus in our 03/15 call. If anyone has any
comment/suggestion/objection/change of wording, please communicate via
email before the 03/15 call. We still have many topics to discuss in our WG
calls. I don't intend to allocate more than 10 minutes to Query in our next
call. Thus, please comment before the calls if you have any.

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ResourceQuery

Thanks,

Tack Tong
IBM Rational software