[oslc-Reporting] OSLC Reporting WG Call 04/12 - Cancelled

Tack Tong tacktong at ca.ibm.com
Sun Apr 11 00:20:31 EDT 2010

I am cancelling this week's call due to
1. The OSLC Core Spec. is entering convergence this week. (see Core
schedule below)
2. Give me sufficient time to write a draft spec. for Reporting based on
Core Spec. I have created a skeleton for the Reporting Spec.
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ReportingSpecifications Please take
a look at TOC and let me know any suggestion.

Note: Reporting bases heavily on Core Spec for many topics. It is essential
that the Reporting WG members take time to read through the Core Spec.
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecDRAFT and comment as
appropriate. The Core Spec is a MUST pre-read for the Reporting Spec.

Revised Workgroup Agenda April - May

As a result of this meeting I am revising the plan as follows (and adding
dates for guidance completion):
      April 12
            1PM - 3PM ET
            Special meeting to review Delegated UI
      April 14
            WG meeting
            Declare convergence: final call for comments
            Review open issues
      April 21
            WG meeting
            Review open Core spec issues
      April 23
            Partial Update guidance ready for review
      April 28
            WG meeting
            Review Partial Update guidance
            Review open Core spec issues
      May 5
            WG meeting
            Review open Core spec issues
      May 7
            Link guidance ready for review
      May 12
            WG meeting
            Review Link guidance
            Review open Core spec issues
      May 19
            WG meeting
            Review open Core spec issues
      May 26
            WG Meeting
            Declare final OSLC Core v1.0 spec
      May 28
            Compact rendering guidance read for review
      June 2
            WG meeting
            Review Compact Rendering guidance

Tack Tong