[OSLC-Reporting] Fw: OSLC Reporting Workgroup Weekly Call - minutes for 11/30 call

Tack Tong tacktong at ca.ibm.com
Wed Dec 2 17:49:44 EST 2009

tacktong at ca.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Tack Tong/Toronto/IBM on 12/02/2009 05:48 PM -----

                                                                  |     n |
                                                                  |     c |
                                                                  |     i |
                                                                  |     l |
                                                                  |     I |
                                                                  |     n |
                                                                  |-------|

|-+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+->
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| | Subject                                                                            | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |           OSLC Reporting Workgroup Weekly Call                                     | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| | When                                                                               | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                Mon 11/30/2009                                                      | |
| |                                11:00 AM                                            | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                Mon 11/30/2009                                                      | |
| |                                12:00 PM                                            | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                            1 hour                                  | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                |-----------------------------------|                               | |
| |                | [ ] Specify a different time zone |                               | |
| |                |-----------------------------------|                               | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| | Invitees                                                                           | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |            Invited                                                                 | |
| |                     The following invitees have been invited                       | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |           Required (to)                                                            | |
| |                     Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA, Benjamin Williams/UK/IBM at IBMGB,| |
| |                     Dragos Cojocari/San Jose/Contr/IBM at IBMUS, James                | |
| |                     Moody/Ottawa/IBM at IBMCA, Jim Daly/Ottawa/IBM at IBMCA,             | |
| |                     joan.touzet at accenture.com, mik at tasktop.com, Paul               | |
| |                     McMahan/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS, Paul Tasillo/Concord/IBM at IBMUS,     | |
| |                     Scott Bosworth/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS, Scott                        | |
| |                     Fairbrother/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS, Sebastian Rose/UK/IBM at IBMGB,    | |
| |                     Steve Abrams/Watson/IBM at IBMUS, Steve K                         | |
| |                     Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS, Steven B                           | |
| |                     Pitschke/Lexington/IBM at IBMUS, Vishwanath                       | |
| |                     Ramaswamy/Ottawa/IBM at IBMCA, Xiang Dong Hu/China/IBM at IBMCN      | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
| |                                                                                    | |
|-+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------+-|
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  | Chair                                                            | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |           Tack Tong/Toronto/IBM                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  | Where                                                            | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |          Location                                                | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |          Reserved                                                | |
  |                   No rooms or resources have been reserved       | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  | Categorize                                                       | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  |                                                                  | |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------+-|

|-+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
| |                                                                                                                                                  |
| |                                                                                                                                                  |
| | Description                                                                                                                                      |
| |                                                                                                                                                  |
| |                                                                                                                                                  |
| |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-|
  | |
  >-|

Here is the link to the agenda
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ReportingMeeting20091130

Telecon

Passcode 1400704#
Toronto Dial-in number: 416-343-2604
Toll-free Dial-in number: 1 866-576-2504
Intl: 800-4444-3030
Information: 1 866 224-5844

Web conference

Web Conference http://www.webdialogs.com/join/?schedid=3133232