[Oslc-recon] Starting work on the next version of the Reconciliation specification

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 13 15:52:02 EDT 2013

Hello all,

preferred time slot.

The next workgroup call will be:

Wednesday 18 September 2-3PM Eastern
Conference number:
USA Toll-Free:  888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid:  215-861-6239
India : dial 000-117 then 888-426-6840
ITN:   2650-6840
Participant Code:  5234672
access numbers for other countries at
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=3459722&accessNumber=2158616239

If needed, web conference at:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/meeting/join?schedid=6877145

The agenda[2] is on open-services.net

[1] http://doodle.com/b8n3cea38q823sxg
[2]
http://open-services.net/wiki/reconciliation/zMeeting-2013-18-September/

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
CS&I Integration Scenarios and OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242

From:   Tuan Dang/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
To:     oslc-recon at open-services.net,
Cc:     Lorin Ullmann/Austin/IBM at IBMUS, Omkar
Deshpande/Raleigh/Contr/IBM at IBMUS
Date:   09/06/2013 03:27 PM
Subject:        [Oslc-recon] Starting work on the next version of the
Reconciliation specification
Sent by:        "Oslc-Recon" <oslc-recon-bounces at open-services.net>

Hello gentle members,

We are getting requests for addition of new CRTV resource types and of new
naming rules. You've already started the discussions on the mailing list
but, we also need to get the regular weekly workgroup call going.

I've set up a poll for us to decide on the most convenient time for that
call. Please go to this Doodle poll[1] and pick the best time for you to
attend.
I will start the calls the week of 16 September. I've set the choices as
Tuesday  or Wednesday , either 9:30AM or 11:00AM or 2:00PM Eastern TZ.
We'll use the time slot picked by the most people.

Folks that I've copied on this email who are not yet members of the
Reconciliation workgroup, please go to the workgroup home page [2] and
join. You'll want to registered
to the workgroup so you can fully participate in the design of your
resource types and naming rules requests

Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242