[Oslc-recon] Comments on Recon spec

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 11 14:58:49 EDT 2013

I've added a section to the guidance document [1] to show an example and
walk through the NOT rule in more detail.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/reconciliation/OSLC-Reconciliation-Guidance-for-Implementers/#Interpreting-the-NOT-operator

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242