[Oslc-recon] Comments on Recon spec

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 26 16:47:16 EST 2013

>7) #Database & IPAddress & Path & ServiceInstance & ServerAccessPoint &
SoftwareModule / Addtional Reqs
>It says "Multiple bullets may be satisfied" but there is only 1 bullet.

fixed

>8) #ServerAccessPoint crtv:portNumber
>The reference is vague to the definition (IETF and IANA), there a better
direct reference to a definition.

I changed the reference to point to the exact IANA doc.

>9) All resource definitions / classes
>It might be helpful to hyperlink the "Type URI"'s to the vocabulary
definition.

I've added the hyperlinks to the vocabulary

>10) #ServiceProviderResource
>oslc:serviceProvider is a MUST....should be a MAY

updated MUST to MAY

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242