[Oslc-recon] Comments on Recon spec

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 26 16:34:15 EST 2013

>5) #ResourceFormats
>Just an observation (I know many other specs doe this as well) I wonder
why we say anything about atom+xml anymore, do you really expect it?  It
would seem like we >should instead have the media type for JSON or more
JSON considerations.

>So I'd strike the atom+xml bullet and "Atom Syndication Format XML",
unless you have some hint of a need.

No one in the workgroup has voiced interest or need for Atom support. And
no implementer is using this currently.
I've taken this out of the spec.  We'll consider again when we have a
scenario that calls for it.

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242