[Oslc-recon] Comments on Recon spec

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 26 16:27:15 EST 2013

>1) Please remove/update the red warning text in the front to be like how
PerfMon and Auto used (not just removing red text).  It is very clear from
previous version that this is >the first version, don't need to reiterate.

>Namely:
>"NOTE: This version of the specification has version 2.0 to indicate that
it is an OSLC Core 2.0 compliant specification. This specification is the
initial version of an OSLC >Reconciliation specification."

done.

>2) #Introduction
>The term "artifact" and other general terminology really don't help me
know what this spec is about.  It would be helpful to include some
specific samples/examples of how it >might: computers, IT resources, etc

I've an example using ComputerSystem in the intro paragraph

>3) #Namespaces 1
>Namespaces should be hyperlinked so one can click on it to see the actual
vocabulary document.

now hyperlinked to the crtv vocab page

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242