[Oslc-recon] reconcilation requirements on resources oslc_asset:Asset and crtv:Path

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 22 15:20:05 EST 2013

>From a discussion with John Arwe[1] and Joe Ross[2] , there are not
well-defined requirements for reconciliation of oslc_asset:Asset and
crtv:Path
resources. We don't have a scenario that describes what is needed and,
current implementers are not seeing cases where we have reconciliation of
Asset
and Path resource instances from multiple providers.

We will keep crtv:Path in the vocabulary but will move the descriptions of
naming rules for oslc_asset:Asset and crtv:Path out of the specification.
The
workgroup will revisit this issue as we consider new scenarios.

[1] http://open-services.net/forums/member/149
[2] http://open-services.net/forums/member/270

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242