[Oslc-recon] requirement that a provider MUST provide an oslc:serviceProvider property for its resources

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 21 09:01:04 EST 2013

Hi John,

So we want to report if a resource is/is not monitored.

Let's say there's a reconciled resource R .  This is a collection of
reconcilable resources {(R1 from SP1), (R2 from SP2), etc... }. We can
then say if there
is no Rx from Spx that services a monitoring domain in that collection
then R is not monitored and gets added to the report.

Is that enough to require that resources have a reference to their SP ?

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242