[Oslc-recon] requirement that a provider MUST provide an oslc:serviceProvider property for its resources

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 21 08:50:00 EST 2013

> The scenario ( http://open-services.net/wiki/reconciliation/
> Scenario-Coverage-Report/ ) calls for reporting on the delta between
> monitored resources and discovered resources.
>
> We'd be able to determine if a reconciled resource has a
> reconcilable resource from a monitoring SP and a reconcilable
> resource from a discoverySP

You're way smarter than me.  I've been on the emails leading up to this
and I have no idea what you're saying.
I really wish I didn't have a standing conflict Wed mornings.  Will be
nice after March 15 when I get at least half of the hour back for Recon
calls so real-time rather than email becomes practical.