[Oslc-recon] naming property change request from Marcin Luczinsky

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 13 14:01:41 EST 2013

Hi, Tuan
Since we are heading towards end with our OSLC automation, I reviewed once
more our convertors and I have a question. What do you think about
supporting CS naming rule hostSystem, VMID like that:

1) if hostSystem has MMS set, we create RDF with hostSystem.M,
hostSystem.M, hostSystem.S + VMID set
2) if hostSystem hast no MMS, bu has systemBoardUUID or UUID set, we
create RDF with hostId set with sBUUID or UUID value set + VMID set

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242