[Oslc-recon] addition of resource types OperatingSystem and Tablespace to crtv vocabulary

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 6 10:59:21 EST 2013

Yes, I can see the these as being interesting IT resource classes/types
based on the scenarios discussed.

For interest, I looked to see if there was anything else in the world:
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/search/#s=OperatingSystem (4 hits)
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/search/#s=Tablespace (0 hits)

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

"Oslc-Recon" <oslc-recon-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on 02/06/2013
09:22:26 AM:

> From: Tuan Dang/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-recon at open-services.net,
> Date: 02/06/2013 09:23 AM
> Subject: [Oslc-recon] addition of resource types OperatingSystem and
> Tablespace to crtv vocabulary
> Sent by: "Oslc-Recon" <oslc-recon-bounces at open-services.net>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm posting this in case we do not have a quorum at the weekly call.
>
> By request of the IBM Tivoli team ( Albee Jhoney and Rohit Shetty who
should
> be joining the WG any day now ), I'm adding
> OperatingSystem to the vocabulary
>
> By request from the IBM Tivoli team ( Julianne Bielski ), I'm adding
> Tablespace to the vocabulary
>
> In both cases, the requesters view that these artifacts can and should
be
> available as a common resource type.
> They plan to use these resource types as inline resources and to
associate
> data such has health status and metrics.
> There is no applicable scenario for the reconciliation workgroup
therefore
> we are not adding reconciliation requirements for these resource types
in
> the specification.
>

> Thanks ! T
>
> Tuan Dang
> Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli
Common Data Model