[Oslc-recon] addition of resource types OperatingSystem and Tablespace to crtv vocabulary

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 6 09:59:38 EST 2013

Hi all,

We agreed during the weekly call today to add OperatingSystem and
Tablespace to the crtv vocabulary

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242

From:   Tuan Dang/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
To:     oslc-recon at open-services.net,
Date:   02/06/2013 09:29 AM
Subject:        [Oslc-recon] addition of resource types OperatingSystem
and Tablespace to crtv vocabulary
Sent by:        "Oslc-Recon" <oslc-recon-bounces at open-services.net>

Hi all,

I'm posting this in case we do not have a quorum at the weekly call.

By request of the IBM Tivoli team ( Albee Jhoney and Rohit Shetty who
should be joining the WG any day now ), I'm adding
OperatingSystem to the vocabulary

By request from the IBM Tivoli team ( Julianne Bielski ), I'm adding
Tablespace to the vocabulary

In both cases, the requesters view that these artifacts can and should be
available as a common resource type.
They plan to use these resource types as inline resources and to associate
data such has health status and metrics.
There is no applicable scenario for the reconciliation workgroup therefore
we are not adding reconciliation requirements for these resource types in
the specification.

Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242