[Oslc-recon] Minutes from 2012-Sept-13 Reconciliation group meeting

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 18 13:13:19 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

John Arwe mentoned that everyone was in agreement that the CRTV vocabulary
move from the Perf Mon domain to this workgroup.

John is on a plane to London today. I'll wait for him to chime in in the
next few days.

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, Tivoli Common Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242