[Oslc-pm] performance monitoring domain weekly meetings temporarily on hold

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Mon May 6 14:28:17 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let folks know that we're entering a brief period of
downtime between the final version of specification 2.0 and specification
3.0.

I hope to start up weekly meetings again in a few weeks.

I'll send out a post to the mailing list a week ahead of time for those who
might be interested in joining.

-- Regards,

Julianne Bielski, STSM
ITM Infrastructure Chief Architect
Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure, IBM Software Group
tel: (919) 224-1170      (T/L) 687-1170
e-mail: bielsk at us.ibm.com

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without
benefit of experience." — Henry Miller