[Oslc-pm] Review of PerfMon spec

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 10 08:58:51 EST 2013

http://open-services.net/ns/perfmon#
> with a namespace prefix of pm."

I don't think it's as simple as dumbing the content down to match the
norm.  Perf Mon is re-using vocabularies other than Core, which is not the
current/historical norm but (personal suspicion) may become more common
over time.  I re-worked that section today; see if the new version draws
the appropriate lines crisply enough IYO.

http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/OSLC-Performance-Monitoring-Specification-Version-2.0/#Namespaces