[Oslc-pm] Why red warning label still in beginning of spec?

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 27 08:53:55 EST 2013

Looking at
http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/OSLC-Performance-Monitoring-Specification-Version-2.0/

I see:
NOTE: This version of the specification has version 2.0 to indicate that
it is an OSLC Core 2.0 compliant specification. This specification is the
initial version of an OSLC Performance Monitoring specification.

This seems to warn the user of something, though I'd guess I low % of
readers wouldn't get this data from the "Previous Version" link/section
immediately below it.  I recommend removing this text and including some
plain black text in intro or appendix.  See Automation spec
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.0/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net