[Oslc-pm] Document guidance involving resources from crtv vocabulary/Reconciliation workgroup

Tuan Dang tdang at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 20 09:32:39 EST 2013

Hi John,

I'd like this guidance on how to use rdfs:Container and rdf:type with the
crtv URIs to be documented in a workgroup.

There is no current need for reconciling rdfs:Containers so nothing is
being added to the Reconcilation spec. The URIs are added to the
vocabulary only.
Since the use case is for returning metrics for resource pools, It seems
logical that this guidance be added to the PerfMon spec or to a PerfMon
supporting document.

Thanks ! T

Tuan Dang
Tivoli OSLC governance, OSLC Reconciliation workgroup lead, Tivoli Common
Data Model
Internet: tdang at us.ibm.com
phone: (919) 224-1242 T/L 687-1242