[Oslc-pm] Perf Mon record's relationship to what the metrics describe

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 26 15:03:22 EDT 2012

One more thing I saw: no predicate for indicating which resource the Perf
Mon Record instance describes ... e.g. if it's PM data about a computer
system, how does the PMR link to the CS?
We've discussed this in the past, but I don't know that we reached any
overt consensus.
I know I proposed that we simply link to the CS/whatever, and if the
implementation wants to smush the PMR and the CS/whatever together it can
(link rdf:resource="." or "", i.e. circular link).  That permits either
implementation style.