[Oslc-pm] should pm metrics be in the pm vocabulary

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 13:20:59 EDT 2012

If no one objects, I'm going to add the Performance Monitoring-specific
metrics to the pm: vocabulary.

-- Regards,

Julianne Bielski, STSM
ITM Core Chief Architect
Tivoli, IBM Software Group
tel: (919) 224-1170      (T/L) 687-1170
e-mail: bielsk at us.ibm.com

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act
without benefit of experience." — Henry Miller