[Oslc-pm] Please post spec review comments (and all working group-relevant traffic) to the public mailing list

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 16:27:36 EDT 2012

Reminder to everyone to use the mailing list, not private emails, for
discussion of working group matters ... especially spec comments.  Your
carefully crafted comment with proposal for change might save someone else
from duplicating the effort, and any resulting discussion.  Worst case,
our reasoning is transparent so we can go back later and figure out what
we were thinking (ideally - at worst, increases the probability of doing
so).  The only exception should be for company-proprietary information.

[1] contains some tips for keeping things manageable too, based on past
experience over several groups/years.

[1] http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Email-Etiquette/