[Oslc-pm] Where is Percentage defined

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 18 10:33:30 EDT 2012

> But how did you find  http://dbpedia.org/resource/Percentage to
> begin with

I searched the web for vocabularies (art, certainly not science).  Having
found DBPedia used elsewhere, I read up a bit on it via it's top page.
Searching it for percent, I found the Percentage page.  Seeing the
owl:sameAs pattern of names, I guessed at /resource/Percent and tried it
in my browser; alternatively, at the very bottom of the /page page is a
set of links to the RDF in various formats.  The RDF/XML is at [1];
looking at that in a browser I see the following up top (which very
definitively asserts the URI).
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Percentage">

[1] http://dbpedia.org/page/Percentage