[Oslc-pm] Where is Percentage defined

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 18 09:40:26 EDT 2012

But how did you find  http://dbpedia.org/resource/Percentage to begin with
for
http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/OSLC-Performance-Monitoring-2.0-Appendix-A:-Samples/#ex1-rdfxml

In our current implementation, we're using http://dbpedia.org/Percentage,
which I couldn't remember how I derived, but I suspect it was just a
guess...

-- Regards,

Julianne Bielski, STSM
ITM Core Chief Architect
Tivoli, IBM Software Group
tel: (919) 224-1170      (T/L) 687-1170
e-mail: bielsk at us.ibm.com

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act
without benefit of experience." — Henry Miller