[Oslc-pm] spec 2.0 changes

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 4 17:06:18 EDT 2012

Per yesterday's call, I updated the Occurrences values of dc:date to
zero-or-one and of ems:observes to one-or-many.

I also updated the Performance Monitoring Metrics table to reflect the
updated metric categories: ResponseTime, ResourceUsage, ResourceAvailable,
ResourceExhausted, and Request.

Finally, I updated the description of pm:metricQualifier, removed the
examples of qualifiers that were there, and pointed to Appendix A: Samples
instead.

I will add pm:performanceMonitoringRecord once John makes his spec
changes.

-- Regards,

Julianne Bielski, STSM
ITM Core Chief Architect
Tivoli, IBM Software Group
tel: (919) 224-1170      (T/L) 687-1170
e-mail: bielsk at us.ibm.com

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act
without benefit of experience." — Henry Miller