[Oslc-pm] Updates to mapping table from yesterday's call available for rocks/tomatoes

Julianne Bielski bielsk at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 4 16:54:02 EDT 2012

I like dbpedia:Count_data, I think it matches our semantics better.

I like dbpedia:Response_time_%28technology%29 although I think having the
%28 and %29 makes it less readable and there's no description at the link.

Per question 3, I think that was a typo. I changed the unit of measure to
qudt:Seconds.

-- Regards,

Julianne Bielski, STSM
ITM Core Chief Architect
Tivoli, IBM Software Group
tel: (919) 224-1170      (T/L) 687-1170
e-mail: bielsk at us.ibm.com

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act
without benefit of experience." — Henry Miller