[Oslc-pm] spec updates

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 2 18:04:22 EDT 2012

1: I found out the ultimate source that led to rdf:resource="pm:..."
values in my RDF/XML (net: I was unintentionally lying to Turtle, bad me).
 So I fixed the Turtle, re-generated the RDF, and (to a bleary-eyed skim)
it looks right.  Janet, feel free to eagle-eye it again.

2: I discovered that we had defined a network metrics category, but never
used it for any specific metrics.  I know we noticed this before and I
think Julie was going to see if they had any identified.  Since this was
causing my "example >> wiki format" code to omit that category, I created
a "network I/O errors" metric that showed up in one of our service's
organization's best practice documents.  The vocabulary and Sample 1 now
reflect this as well.  We should confirm next call that everyone is happy
with it and wants to keep it.