[Oslc-pm] Wiki items moved

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed May 9 14:09:35 EDT 2012

As I worked on some of my to-dos from last week, I cleaned up some other
things.  As a result some of your favorite things may have moved
(hopefully in the end for the better).

To-Dos
(done) renamed all 1.0 to 2.0
(done) Arch document += discourage reification
(WIP) vocabulary document - initial version there but still hacking at it.

Moved stuff:
- We had two different lists of scenario links (milestones, scenarios
page).
They stayed in synch about as naturally as one would expect (i.e,, "not").
There is now 1 list, merged content from both sources, on the Scenarios
page (ranking + milestones).
I changed Milestones to reflect the overall iteration schedule, since the
per-scenario detail is all on the Scenarios page.

- If you were starting from the WG home page to find things like the
meetings page, you got to do a lot of scroll+hunt fun.
Added Quick 2.0 Links above the TOC
Removed the old Meetings heading (whose only content was a link to another
page)