[Oslc-pm] Performance Monitoring Record Example

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 10 10:36:58 EDT 2012

As [1] should adequately demonstrate, anyone using the mail archives will
not find our examples so consumable.  We've had similar problems in and
between meetings.  As an attempt at trying a new (hopefully better)
approach, I've taken the RDF/XML from [1] and attached it to the meeting
document [2].

In the process of doing so, I noticed a few things.

1: the meeting page had the wrong date (wrong vs [1], vs my invite from
the chair, and vs our normal cadence) so I fixed it (renamed the suffix
from 0626 to 0628).

2: I used Jena to convert the example into Turtle, and attached that to
the meeting.

3: There were several problems in [1]'s syntax (failed XML and RDF/XML
validation), I think I fixed all of them in both the attachments.

[1]
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-pm_open-services.net/2012-June/000029.html
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PmMeetings20120628