[Oslc-pm] OSLC-PM and Web Applicaitions

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 7 13:19:15 EST 2012

This use certainly sounds compatible on the surface.
With respect to specific metrics, I don't know of any specific scenarios
in-scope for this spec version.  Have you done a gap analysis, e.g. tried
to lay out that data using the current draft to see what does not fit
obviously?  If the gap is considered "small enough", the WG might
conceivably elect to add scenario(s) in this version and cover them.  If
it's not, there's always the next spec version as a catcher for the
scenarios, assuming they get prioritized highly enough by the WG.
It might be that terms from other vocabularies are needed (you might look
at CRTV under the Reconciliation WG), but that's standard procedure not an
impediment of any kind.