[oslc-plm] Questions regarding Polarion
shilpa_shaha at persistent.com
Mon May 7 08:50:40 EDT 2018
I am working on proof of concept where I need to achieve OSLC integrations between 3-4 products. Polarion and JIRA are two of them.
I want to understand when Polarion and JIRA is mentioned in software list<http://open-services.net/software/>, what is the meaning of it.
* Does that mean Polarion and JIRA APIs are as per OSLC specifications?
* Does that mean API are already wrapped using adapters like JIRA OSLC PLUGIN, Tasktop Sync etc.?
* How integrations achieved using OSLC specifications between Polarion and JIRA?
* Does OSLC standards define request and response formats for interoperability between different systems or API versions like Oauth specification?
* Section<http://open-services.net/software/polarion-alm/> says Polarion supports Change Management 2.0, and says an adapter is required to output the following specifications:
Change Management 2.0: Tasktop Sync, agosense.symphony
What does this mean?
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oslc-Plm