[oslc-plm] Reminder for Monday at 11ET 17CET - the next working meeting for the ALM-PLM Interop User group

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Fri Sep 18 12:29:17 EDT 2015

hello ALM-PLM Interop User group colleagues

Join us to comment on progress and help us identify examples
We are making progress identifying key artefacts and their relationships
to meet the scenario (which is have now settled)
and we have started to look for practical examples and how to use the OMG
HSUV model to illustrate needs

Meeting details
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/223/

Scenario
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/221/

More to follow but I'll build up some more details here

The secret life of Artefacts
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/222/

Lets get real ....ALM-PLM Interop Artefact examples
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/229/

have a nice weekend - talk you Monday

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Continuous Engineering Development, CTO office, Internet of Things, IBM
Mobile Tel: +44 784 10 11 431  Voicemail +44 1926-464345
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com