[oslc-plm] Reminder of the next call ALM-PLM Interoperability User Group call on Monday 26th at 5pm CET

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Fri Oct 23 11:43:01 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues

Apologies for the late reminder its been quite a week for our community
and visible progress in the industry

Thanks for those you of who came to the event at Daimler in Stuttgart for
the combined ProSTEP OASIS OSLC event for ALM-PLM
http://www.prostep.org/en/events/topic-specific-events/oslc.html

The feedback was positive for the event, dialogue and demos ProSTEP are
preparing the materials to share

Also our inner workgroup for our met on Wednesday at IBM Ehningen so we
will provide an update on progress on Monday at 5pm CET
        as clocks change for the end of Summer Time this Saturday night in
Europe I will leave US colleagues to figure out the local time !

I will add more to the site soon: but here is the basic info for our call
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/231/

Also there have been recent exchanges with the STEP community at PDT
Europe and with the OMG Mantis Group
which all point to new interest in our work

Talk to you soon and have a nice weekend !

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Continuous Engineering Development, CTO office, Internet of Things, IBM
Mobile Tel: +44 784 10 11 431  Voicemail +44 1926-464345
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com