[oslc-plm] Reminder for Monday 27th July: OSLC ALM-PLM Interoperability Community meeting 11ET 17CET

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jul 23 13:21:24 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues

as a reminder that the ALM-PLM Community meets again Monday July 27th at
11ET / 17CET - dial in details are on the invitation page

Martin Eigner is chair

We will discuss scenarios in more detail to agree a focus for our efforts
over the next months

We look forward to continuing the conversation

Meeting details are here
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/216/

Last meeting
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/209/

Community
http://open-services.net/forums/viewforum/23/

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Continuous Engineering Development, CTO office, Internet of Things, IBM
Mobile Tel: +44 784 10 11 431  Voicemail +44 1926-464345
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com