[oslc-plm] New Workgroup Lead ALM PLM Interoperability workgroup

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Mon Jan 21 12:09:34 EST 2013

+1

From: Ersch, Rainer
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 5:54 PM
To: oslc-plm at open-services.net
Cc: Ersch, Rainer
Subject: New Workgroup Lead ALM PLM Interoperability workgroup

Dear members and friends of the ALM PLM Interoperability workgroup,
For legal reasons, I'm not able to sign the OSLC Workgroup Participation Agreement (WPA) at this point in time.
Therefore, I had to step back from leading the ALM PLM Interoperability workgroup.
Gray Bachelor is acting as interim WG lead (see minutes<http://open-services.net/wiki/alm-plm-interoperability/Meeting140113/> of Jan 14th WG meeting).
I will continue to serve as OSLC Steering Committee and Communication Workgroup member.
As discussed in today's workgroup meeting, we would like to nominate Mike Loeffler from GM as the new workgroup lead.
Mike is an expert in workgroup topics for many years and he did an outstanding job contributing to the workgroup since the very first day. Therefore, we think he is the right person to lead the group. Gray Bachelor will continue to act as Co-lead supporting Mike in the proposed position. If you support this proposal, simply reply to this message with a "+1".
Please keep in mind that only workgroup members who have signed the WPA are able to vote.
If you want to sign the WPA and become an active member of the ALM PLM Interoperability workgroup please go to:
http://open-services.net/legal-agreements/alm-plm-wpa
If you need help with the WPA, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the workgroup members.
For other information about the workgroup, please go here<http://open-services.net/wiki/alm-plm-interoperability/>.

Thanks to all of you for your support over the years since the workgroup was created. I'll still stay in touch with the workgroup and rejoin when the legal issues are solved.

Best regards,
Rainer Ersch

Senior Research Scientist
Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 636-51394
Fax: +49 (89) 636-40898
Mobile: +49 (174) 1532077
mailto:rainer.ersch at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.