[oslc-plm] Integrate PLM tools with HP ALM

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 13 10:58:40 EDT 2013

Hi Roopa,

The Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapter for HP ALM [1] that adds OSLC
support (exposing HP ALM resources through OSLC interfaces) has the
possibility to be consumed by other tools.  The Adapter has only been
tested with certain endpoints and would be good to contact that product
team directly if interested in other supported integrations or about your
use case.  I don't see why any other tool, PLM or not, could not leverage
the OSLC interfaces the Adapter exposes as do the Rational tools.

[1] -
http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=an&subtype=ca&appname=gpateam&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS213-234

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net