[oslc-plm] scenario in networked organisations? e.g. to achieve agile organizations?

Tamburri, D.A. d.a.tamburri at vu.nl
Mon Apr 29 04:45:44 EDT 2013

Hello Steve!!

thanks for the hints ;)

What I aim at is supporting Global Software Engineering. Any scenario or user-story about ALM-PLM in a global setting fully qualifies as a case that I can study. Global Software Engineering means multiple organisations (sites, companies, communities...) pool resources collaboratively to develop software globally. I have developed a method that allows to represent these global organisations in terms of basic social community types. What I am currently looking at is how to represent such global scenarios to discover and mitigate organisational barriers... This approach can integrate with ALM-PLM practices and tools to keep in synch the management/governance of global development communities with the management of resources/products.

I'm definitively not there yet. You, as a group, hold key value knowledge and technical expertise from which I can learn :)

if it is of any interest I can share some publications or we can exchange some ideas...

best,

Damian