[oslc-plm] scenario in networked organisations? e.g. to achieve agile organizations?

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 26 07:39:16 EDT 2013

Hello,

If I understand your scenario properly, I believe this has been discussed
specifically within the Core and Reporting (now defunct) working groups.
As well as discussions across all the various domain groups with some
aspects of it.  One idea would be to start a discussion at
http://open-services.net/forums/ and refine your scenario by getting some
feedback on it.

I'm wonder too since you sent this to the PLM WG, if you had some thoughts
on how this spans ALM-PLM.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

"Oslc-Plm" <oslc-plm-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on 04/23/2013
09:19:06 AM:

> From: "Tamburri, D.A." <d.a.tamburri at vu.nl>
> To: "oslc-plm at open-services.net" <oslc-plm at open-services.net>
> Date: 04/23/2013 09:20 AM
> Subject: [oslc-plm] scenario in networked organisations? e.g. to achieve

> agile organizations?
> Sent by: "Oslc-Plm" <oslc-plm-bounces at open-services.net>
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Damian A. Tamburri, I am a researcher at VU University
Amsterdam.
> I am doing research in Global Software Engineering (GSE) and Networked
> organizations. Namely, on how to specify the global organizational
structure
> of a GSE effort (which is a Networked Organization) in terms of services

> needed to support the communities that emerge (i.e. a service network).
>
> One of my hypotheses is that the resulting service network can be
analysed
> to find and mitigate organisational barriers that hinder collaboration.
My