[oslc-plm] scenario in networked organisations? e.g. to achieve agile organizations?

Robert Elves robert.elves at tasktop.com
Tue Apr 23 09:37:04 EDT 2013

I can't speak to the group's consideration of concrete scenarios, but Mik
Kersten's talk on the 'social code graph' might be relevant. Jump to 32:00
for a unique visualization of developer collaboration and self organization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-kZGe_FS8

*
*
*Robert Elves | Solutions | Tasktop Technologies | tasktop.com*