[oslc-plm] scenario in networked organisations? e.g. to achieve agile organizations?

Tamburri, D.A. d.a.tamburri at vu.nl
Tue Apr 23 09:19:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Damian A. Tamburri, I am a researcher at VU University Amsterdam. I am doing research in Global Software Engineering (GSE) and Networked organizations. Namely, on how to specify the global organizational structure of a GSE effort (which is a Networked Organization) in terms of services needed to support the communities that emerge (i.e. a service network).

One of my hypotheses is that the resulting service network can be analysed to find and mitigate organisational barriers that hinder collaboration. My end-goal is provide a solution for Agile Organizations, i.e. Networked Organizations able to adapt dynamically to organizational change.

Did the group ever consider a concrete scenario in this? has any member of the group experienced similar requirements?

best,

Damian

Damian Andrew Tamburri - Ph.D. Researcher
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a
1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Faculty of Exact Sciences - Department of Computer Science
Room T428
+31 (0) 654 290399
d.a.tamburri at vu.nl<mailto:d.a.tamburri at vu.nl>
http://vu-nl.academia.edu/DamianAndrewTamburri