[oslc-plm] [oslc-core] Updated Core extension proposal for versioning

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 23 17:12:36 EST 2011

Dear John

thanks for the useful comments

Comments 1 and 3 - are worthy of additional discussion so have noted them
on the wiki to discuss to closure

Comments 2 and 4 - I've updated the wiki to reflect the corrections
proposed

Note for all : we are updated the wiki pages so comments about accuracy
and clarity are especially welcome

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CoreExtensionForPlm

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com