[oslc-plm] [oslc-core] Updated Core extension proposal for versioning

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Nov 17 07:08:25 EST 2011

Hi.

Maybe this doesn't look obvious as I didn't pay much attention to
previous discussions, but I think that paragraphs like :

 "A description of a Resource type of Resource Version- Resource is any
 OSLC resource type e.g. ChangeRequest or Requirement"

are unclear... The italics font on the second word 'Resource' only is strange, to me :-/

Also, could you add an example in whichever syntax your prefer to that
page so that it's more easily understood ?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER