[oslc-plm] Today's OSLC PLM workgroup minutes posted

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 29 13:08:57 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues

Todays minutes and working materials are posted

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PLMWorkgroupWorkingMeetingMar2932011

The next working meeting as per our normal schedule Tuesday 5th April 2011
at 11am ET
we are focusing on the PLM behaviour of OSLC resources using the analysis
and reference model towards prototyping

in addition we will provide an update on the storyboard to support
interested parties engaging with our work to date

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com