[oslc-plm] PLM - ALM Glossary

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 18 12:01:37 EST 2011

I was looking at the PLM Glossary [1] and have some suggestions for
improvement:
1. Indicate the source for these definitions
2. Are some other terms missing?  Context? Project?
3. Fix the definition of Configuration.  Does it align with SCM's
definition [3]?
4. Include some ALM terms and how it may align with PLM

As PLM is not my native language, this would be quite handy for folks like
me and to ensure the working group uses common terms.

I updated [1] to include a reference to the OSLC Common Glossary [2] as
well.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmGlossary
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommonGlossary
[3] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ScmSpecV1#Configuration